How it Works
How Do Title Loans Work?
What is a title loan? A title loan, also called a pink slip loan, is a loan where a borrower’s car title serves as collateral for a loan. The borrower is free to continue operating his or her vehicle. When the balance is paid off, the title is returned to the owner.
In other words, if you own your car, it’s a way to get a loan fast with very few requirements on your part. At Car Cash Loans we approve car title loans if customers have:
- Bad credit history
- No credit history
- Tax liens
- Denied credit elsewhere
And you can take the time you need to pay.
Working with Car Cash Loans is stress-free. There’s no funny business and we’re upfront about how the loan works. While you’re undergoing the loan approval process and as in the months following that you’re repaying it, our staff is always here to help.
- We can tell you if qualify for a title loan in 5 minutes.
- It only takes 45 minutes to set up the title loan.
- Payments can be made online, in person, at a bank, or by mail.
- Your first payment is due 30 days after the title loan is issued.
- There is no penalty for paying off your loan ahead of time; many of customers do, which reduces interest payments.
- Title loans are available for cars, trucks and SUVs.
- No credit check is required; we are a direct lender.
- You won’t find a better deal than at Car Cash Loans; our goal is to get you the most money we can.
With Car Cash Loans, there are no surprises. Our knowledgeable agents educate you from the start so your know what to expect throughout the whole process. Read more about what you need to show to get your loan on our car title loans info page. Then call us at 310-559-2274 or visit one of our nearby locations and we will make sure you understand exactly how title loans work.
At Car Cash Loans, things are quick and easy. There are no hassles, no hoops to jump through – just the cash you need.
- No Credit Check