Title Loans Process
The Car Title Loan Process
If you need money in an hour or less – not a week or a month – a loan against the title of your car is a great option.
How Title Loans Work
A vehicle title loan lets you use the title of your auto as collateral for a cash loan. Unlike a vehicle pawn, which requires you to leave your car with us, a car title loan allows you to continue driving your car while you are paying off the loan.
The entire title loan verification process takes less than an hour, and we can tell you within 5 minutes if you qualify. Here’s what to expect:
1. The first step is to call and get a loan estimate based on the value of your car. Complete this step by calling Car Cash Loans at (800) 988-5020, or filling out the auto title loans form on our website.
2. Next, meet with a Car Cash Loans representative at a neighborhood location and provide the following:
- The vehicle you want to borrow on.
- Title to vehicle in your name only (pink slip).
- Proof of full coverage insurance.
- Driver’s license (or other government issued ID).
- Proof of income (2 check stubs or bank statements).
- Proof of residence (utility bill w/service address).
- Spare key to vehicle.
3. After your documentation are reviewed and if you’re approved, Car Cash Loans will install a temporary GPS unit in your car. After the loan is repaid, bring your car in to have the GPS unit removed.
4. You’re done! This entire process takes less than an hour, and at the end you leave with a check and your car.
Repaying Your Car Title Loan
On average, our loans last 10 months and the first payment is due 30 days after the initiation of the loan. Payments can be made online, by mail, phone, at a bank, or in our office in Los Angeles.
We understand repaying a loan can be stressful. To help relieve that stress we offer several flexible repayment plans, and have a friendly staff available to help you pick the plan that is right for you. Plus, we vow never to harass you as long as you keep an open line of communication with us.
- No Credit Check