Fast, quick and easy — that’s the Car Cash Loans way. We help you in your time of need to loan you the most money for your vehicle as quickly as possible. Call for a quote and then come down to one of our locations near you.
Car Cash Loans is not responsible for software, hardware, or system wide failures which may result in a loss of information transmitted by the user or other loss to the user. Car Cash Loans will not be held responsible for acts of others which may damage or compromise software or hardware which is not under the direct supervision or control of Car Cash Loans. Further, by using this website, you agree that Car Cash Loans will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage arising from or related to any theft or unauthorized access to the servers, databases and/or computer systems or information systems belonging to or used by Car Cash Loans.
Car Cash Loans offers loans pursuant to a California Finance Lenders License No. 60DBO49530.
The information contained on this website is copyrighted by Car Cash Loans. In addition, no information contained in this website constitutes a part of any agreement between Car Cash Loans and any third party; if you enter into a loan or other transaction with Car Cash Loans, only the terms, conditions, covenants, representations and warranties contained in the written agreement signed by both parties shall apply, and all information and material contained on this website shall be deemed for informational purposes only and shall be superseded entirely by the written agreement between the parties. The information in this web site is for informational and preliminary application purposes only. The final terms of your agreement will consist of the terms signed by you and an authorized representative of Car Cash Loans. Read your written agreement carefully. The information in this web site is not part of that final agreement.
Disclaimer of Jurisdiction
We are licensed to do business only in California. This communication does not constitute an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such a solicitation.
In accordance with federal regulations, this notice is to tell you how we may use non-public personal financial information (“Personal Information”) about you. This notice applies to both current and former customers of Car Cash Loans.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED BY CAR CASH
We use your personal information to evaluate and underwrite loan requests, and to properly administer and service loans made to our borrowers, including for debt collection purposes in the event of a default.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect some or all of the following Personal Information about you:
- Demographic and identifying information, such as your name, address and telephone number;
- Credit related information, such as your social security number, income, account information, and information about your debts;
- Transactional information, such as your driver’s license number and information needed to complete and process vehicle title and registration forms.
The Personal Information we collect about you is from the following sources:
- You, such as your name and social security number that you provide on applications or other forms;
- Us or third parties from transactions you have entered into, such as your loan balance and payment history; and
- If we deem necessary, consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and information about your creditworthiness.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the Personal Information that is described above under the following circumstances:
- To Our Service Providers- We may disclose some or all of the Personal Information described above to companies that perform services for us or act on our behalf, such as banks, statement processors, repossession companies, collection agencies or our attorneys. We may make such disclosure of Personal Information about you as a customer or former customer.
- Among Affiliates – We may share Personal Information about you with any affiliates.
- With Other Third Parties – If we ever transmit customer information to third parties, it is done so by email, or by fax, in most cases. However, the company may transmit information by electronic data file such as an excel file or word document. We may share Personal Information about you with third parties, except as may be prohibited by law. For example: We may report information about your loan to credit reporting agencies; and, we may be required to provide Personal Information about you pursuant to legal process, or at the request of any regulatory authority, peace officer or police authority.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We restrict access to Personal Information to our employees or agents who may use this information to provide financial products or services to you. We strive to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your Personal Information.
We gather technical information from your Web browser (IP address, operating systems). We also may set persistent cookies on your computer. We may collect anonymous, non-personally identifiable information about your navigation throughout our website by using “action tags” or invisible “gifs” placed on our website by us. We may use this information to determine that you are a unique website user, to assist you in the application process, and for assessing the effectiveness of our website. We also may use this information for routine website maintenance.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you as a current for former customer to those employees who may provide products or services to you. We may maintain certain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We do not guarantee or represent that our physical, electronic or procedural safeguards will be effective to prevent unauthorized access, and we will not be responsible for any loss arising from or related to unauthorized access to information.
Keeping Customer Information Accurate
If you believe our records are incomplete or inaccurate, you may write to us at: 1919 S. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034, or at [email protected]. If customers wish to modify information obtained by Car Cash or delete their personal information, or opt out of future communications, the customer may send a written request to 1919 S. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034.
Effective Date; Changes to Our Policy
- No Credit Check